Let's keep it simple; my name is Kevin, a mid-twenties web- and software developer (in short: a programmer). This, nehalist.io, is my personal (tech) blog where I write about things I like and think are worthy to write about.
What I do
I work as a (web-)developer for a small company in Graz. I've been working with a bunch of different technologies - some of them used in professional environments (aka "I got paid for messing around with them"), some of them just out of curiosity and fun (aka "not everyone understands why I do this if I don't get paid for it"). These technologies includes:
- PHP: WordPress, Laravel 4 + 5, Symfony, Silex, CodeIgniter, Kohana
- NodeJS: SailsJS, Express, socket.io
- CSS: Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
- Java: GWT, Spring
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Versioning: git, svn
- Dependency Management: Bower, Composer, Maven, npm
- Databases: mySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Other: C++ (mainly SFML), C# (smaller tools under Windows)
Besides I've also done quite some work when it comes to UI design, usability and stuff like that.
Preferably working on OS X or Windows (even though I used to have Fedora on my notebook for quite some time).
You can find all my open source contributions on my GitHub account.
If you want to say Hello or just get in touch with me, drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.